Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cast of Characters

Calvert "Cal"
Born: April 1, 2009

  • I'm the cute baby of the family
  • Love playing with daddy and big sis and cuddling with mommy
  • My favorite toy is mommy's Sketcher flip flops; she gave them to me... uh huh...
  • I'm still discovering food but I see that big sis gets lots of yummy treats and am teaching her how to share.



Nellie's Beautiful Song (aka The Goat)
Born: March 25, 2004



I love to sleep in...
  • Breakfast in bed
  • Naps on the couch
  • Climbing on top of people
  • All foods, my favorites are Kashi Heart to Heart cereal and grass; yeah you read right!
  • I recycle by eating any and all paper products that are left around; I'm very green.

I'm the only sane one in the family....





Tate (aka Mr. Perfect, Turtle, Tater)
Born: March 25, 2004 - Rainbow Bridge 03.07.09


My little man left us too soon. Having been born with Pulmonic Stenosis we knew his time with us was limited; he gave us five beautiful years, four more than we had expected. He is missed every single day and I am still unable to even think of him without shedding a tear.





Savannah Belle (aka Savvy, The White Devil)
Born: October 1, 2006

I'm cute, adorable and lovable....

I love to bark...

  • Frolic right before bedtime (I also like to use words like frolic)
  • Did I mention bark?
  • Sleeping on mommy's head
  • Taking long walks so the public can admire my beauty

Oh, yes... I'm very modest... can you tell?






















































































No comments: