Monday, August 10, 2009

Big sis ~

Calvert: Ahem... esqueeze me... but is there some room up there for me? ummm....
- Nellie: Lemme see, ummm, nope no room, sowwy. Now go away kid you're blocking my light.


Awwww come on, puh-lease... Mommy said to SHARE!
- No.. no...nope, no can do a---n---d..... I don't know the meaning of that word.




Fine! If that's how you want to .... grrrrrrr.... play this game.... pant pant....

- Hey, I'm not playing... Just watching you flip out; very entertaining, you amuse me little one.


Let's see who's boss around here...

- Last I checked that would be daddy...



Wow!!! Mommy is right, you d000000 need to go on a diet!
- Don't know the meaning of THAT word either and mommy would NEVER ever say that; I'm just full bodied! Ahhhh... I'm getting sleepy.

I'm just gonna pull and pull until you get off... even if it takes all day....

- Ok, you do that... night night...



Can't wait to get bigger! See who's boss then! Umpfh!

3 comments:

Oskar said...

Maybe it's best that I'm an only dog. I don't know that I would be so good with the sharing thing.

Diana Chiew said...

Oh Nellie, I'm sure there is enough space for Calvert. It will be nice to snuggle together, try that and see...

- Santa and Minnie

JD and Max said...

Hi Nellie - we're with Santa and Minnie! We like to have our own toys and food, but when it comes to snuggling and snoozing we find that you can't beat being together for added comfiness, he he he! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.