Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Puppy all better now...


Howdy fellow doggie (and kitty) bloggers -


Thank you all for your good wishes for a speedy recovery. I'm finally feeling much better and doing my best to convince mommy that I require sweet potatoes and chicken all the time.


Sowwy we haven't blogged in a while but our official photographers (mommy and daddy) have been super busy making sure that Nellie gets better, cuz I gave her whatever I had. When mommy taught me how to share I was paying attention .... wink wink....




So stay tuned as we will have a guest blogger posting in the next few days. Savannah, aka "The White Devil" is on holiday with us for a whole month. So once the princess awakes from her beauty nap we will resume our regular blogging.



Huh... Did someone say PRINCESS... ????
Who woke me up !?!?!? Someone's in trouble....




Hey, I'm not ready for my close-up yet, stop with the pictures lady!


7 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello my dear friends!
so wonderful news! Glad to see you fine!I was worried about you and I think this diet with potatoes and chicken seems yummy, I will try to convince my mommy here to let me try potatoes!
ahhh nice to meet you Savannah! I have never met a real princess before, I'm so happy now!
You are beautiful!
Any beauty hint for your friend here?
purrs and love
Luna

Checkers & Chess said...

glad you are feeling better -

Diana Chiew said...

Glad that you are better now. So is your mommy convinced that you require sweet potatoes and chicken all the time?

How is Savannah doing so far?

- Santa and Minnie

Life With Dogs said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Good luck with the sweet potatoes! :)

Anya said...

I am happy to hear
you are better now :)
Fantastic news !!!
hugs
Kareltje =^.^=

GoSchnauzer said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Oskar said...

Hooray for feeling better!!!